Legal Notice and Conditions of use for the website
Access to this website does not, on any account, imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
I. WEBSITE OWNER
For the effects provided by Article 10 of Law 34/ 2002, of 11 July, relating to Services of the Association for Electronic Information and Commerce, the following information about the owner of this website is provided:
– Website Owner: Vicente Mari Tur – Can Curreu Hotel Rural & Spa (henceforth CAN CURREU)
– Registered office: Carretera San Carlos, KM. 12, 07850 Sant Carles de Peralta (Illes Balears)
– N.I.F. 41443186S
– Register data: inscribed in the Business register of _________, Volume ___, Book ___, Document ___, Section __, Page_____, Inscription ______
II. CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASING AND CANCELLATIONS
To confirm a booking you are required to pay a 25% deposit of the total cost of your stay through a bank transfer or credit card.
In the event of a cancellation, up to 15 days before the arrival date, this deposit will be refundable.
No show: will incur a charge of 75 % of the cost of your stay. Departure before the expected date: in high season the full cost of your stay will be charged.
Arrival (Check-In): 14:30 hrs. – Departure (Check-out): 12:00 hrs.
2. Promotions and gift vouchers
2.1. I have purchased a Gift Voucher and I want to change it for a different one. Can it be changed?
No, It can only be changed under specific conditions which will be assessed by our Gift Voucher department.
In the event of a change with a lower price, the difference will not be reimbursed, nor can the voucher be split for use on more than one occasion. In no case will the voucher be refunded as a cash payment.
2.2 I have been given a gift voucher. When do I have to use it by?
Your voucher has a life of one year from its issue date. Except vouchers which include accommodation which are not valid during the high season (01 June to 30 September)
2.3 I have made a booking at a Hotel with a Gift Voucher but something has come up and I am not able to make it. Can I cancel the booking and keep the Gift Voucher?
Yes, as long as it complies with the Hotel’s cancellation policy. In the case of a no show at the hotel at the time it was booked, you will lose your voucher.
2.4. I have tried to make a booking with a Gift Voucher but they have told me that I cannot use it during the dates I have in mind. Why is this the case?
The bookings admission for Gift Vouchers is subject to room and services availability at the Hotel.
2.5. I have been given a gift voucher, but I don’t want to use it. Can I exchange it for cash?
No. We cannot change, split or refund gift vouchers.
2.6 Do I have to bring the physical Gift Voucher with me on the day I use it?
Yes. In order to use your gift, you are required to provide the document which accredits you as the beneficiary of the Gift Voucher.
2.7 Do I need to make a booking in advance?
Yes. In order to use your voucher, you need to make a booking in advance. When making a booking you need to say that you have a gift voucher and provide its reference. We recommend that the booking is made in advance so that you can use it on your chosen date.
2.8. Can I change or cancel the booking date?
Yes, as long as it complies with the Hotel’s cancellation policy. We recommend that you read this when you make the booking. In the event of a no show at the place and time of the booking, you will lose your Gift Voucher.
2.9. Are there any date restrictions for making bookings?
Gift Vouchers are subject to the minimum availability and conditions for the treatment/stay that each department applies for each date.
2.10. My Gift Voucher has expired. What can I do?
Contact us to see if we can extend your voucher.
2.11. I would like to add more services to those included in my Gift Voucher. Is this possible?
Yes, you can create your own custom Gift Voucher by adding any of our services. Contact us to help you create this.
III. CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. This website provides information about Can Curreu Rural Hotel & Spa for users to make enquiries and bookings for accommodation as well as for the rest of the services provided by the establishment. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with the conditions detailed below, for which reason we recommend that you read this section carefully before you begin navigating the website.
2. Obligations of users. The Users commit to using this website in a legal manner, according to that set out in the current conditions, and in a way that does not infringe on the rights or interests of CAN CURREU or any third parties. Including but not limited to or excluding these, the User also commits to:
– Not getting involved in activities which are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
– Not using the data published on the website for sending unsolicited communications (spam);
– Not entering or disseminating any false, untruthful, ambiguous or inexact information or content, nor disseminate any content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, which supports terrorism or threatens human rights or minors rights on the website;
– Not acting in a way that supposes or leads to the violation of the intellectual property rights of CAN CURREU or of any third parties;
– Not causing damage to either physical or software systems belonging to CAN CURREU, its providers or any third party;
– Not entering or disseminating any computer virus into the network or using any other system whatsoever, whether physical or software based, that may cause the abovementioned damage;
– Not suppressing, changing, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of this website.
3. Exclusion of liability. This website is provided “as is” and its use by the User is at his/her risk, for which reason, neither CAN CURREU, nor its administrators, employees, providers or collaborators will be held responsible for any direct or indirect harm, of any kind, resulting from the use of the website, exempting CAN CURREU, in all the measures set in Law, from any kind of express or implicit guarantee.
CAN CURREU does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the website, but will make every reasonable effort for this purpose. From time to time, there may be interruption for a necessary period of time in which to carry out any corresponding maintenance.
CAN CURREU will not be held responsible for any possible damages caused by interference, interruptions, computer viruses, phone line faults or disconnections caused by external factors for which the aforementioned institution has no control; for any delays or blocks in the use of the current computer system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the central data processor, in telephone lines, in the internet system or in other electric systems; nor of any other change which may be produced in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of virus, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause changes in the Users’ computer system, documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damage of any kind caused to the User for this reason. In the same manner, CAN CURREU will not be liable for any damage caused due to illegal interference by third parties which is beyond its control.
Neither will it respond to any damage nor loss caused by the use or improper use of the Website contents, nor due to the consequences that may derive from errors, defects or omissions in the content that may appear on this website provided by the actual Users or other third parties. CAN CURREU does not accept any kind of liability for any services that it does not directly provide.
4. External links. On no account does CAN CURREU accept any liability for the contents of links which belong to external websites, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, range, truthfulness, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or other internet websites. Equally, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any kind of association, union or participation with the linked entities.
5. Refusal of access and account cancellation. CAN CURREU books the right to refuse access to the Website, as well as to suspend or cancel the accounts of those Users who do not comply with the current conditions; in the event of a technical problem or unforeseen problems with security; of account inactivity for a significant time period; or due to the non-compliance of a requirement, and/or due to a police, court or administrative order. Such cancellation or suspension will be made at the exclusive discretion of CAN CURREU and will not lead to any kind of compensation.
7. Intellectual property and author rights. Without prejudice of the contents over which third parties have intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights on the website, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained in this (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.) are all the property of CAN CURREU, to whom correspond the exclusive exercise of rights to exploit these in any manner, and, particularly the rights to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate and transform these according to that set out in the current Intellectual Property Legislation. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including the supply method for the provision of the total or part of the contents of this website on any basis or by any technical means, without the authorisation of CAN CURREU or, where relevant, of third parties who have intellectual property rights or author rights over the content in question. Despite the aforementioned, the User of the website will be able to view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on a hard drive or any other physical device as long as they are exclusively for their own personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, without prior authorisation of the owner of this website, attempt to establish a link with it, are required to guarantee that they will only allow access to this website or service and that they will not reproduce its contents and services.
8. Annulment of the clauses. In the event of a clause within the current conditions of use being declared null and void, this will only affect the particular clause or part thereof which has been declared null and void, and all other conditions will remain throughout the remainder, and the aforementioned clause, or part thereof, will be deemed as no longer in force.
9. Acceptance. Access and use of the Website will necessarily imply that you expressly accept each and every one of the current conditions of use.
10. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the accepted rights of the consumer through the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 of November, the current website is governed by Spanish law, with the exclusion of conflicting legislation, and any controversy that may arise from its use or from the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and authority of the Courts and Tribunals of jurisdiction for the address of CAN CURREU, and will expressly waive the user’s right to their own jurisdiction, should this apply.
The European Commission facilitates a platform for the resolution of online disputes relating to consumers, and this can be accessed at the same time through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – February 2018